1. Users can download the trial version from the internet.
2. The trial version allows for a free 45 day evaluation of the complete feature set (except the editing of the material data base).
3. When the 45 day trial period expires, the user can keep using the software with some limitations on available features:
Note: The trial version has its advanced modification with a trial period of more than 45 days. To get the latter version, the user must contact the software dealer to make individual arrangements.
1. The stand-alone license is subject to a charge and provides a complete feature set for an unlimited period of time.
2. The stand-alone license is linked to a specific PC and may not be used one more than one computer at a time.
3. The stand-alone license may be transferred from one computer to another.
1. Home Use license is free of charge.
2. Home Use license is available for the holder of the stand-alone license who have purchased annual subscription.
3. One Home Use license is assigned to one stand-alone license having annual subscription.
4. Home Use license is valid until the expiration date of the stand-alone license annual subscription.
If the annual subscription of the stand-alone license is extended, the validity of the Home Use license assigned to it will be automatically extended till the new expiration date of the aforementioned annual subscription.
6. Home Use license is assigned to one particular computer and may not be used on more than one computer at a time.
7. Home Use license has an option enabling you to transfer it to another computer.
1. The education license may only be purchased by educational institutions.
2. The education license gives the user access to all the features of the software for an unlimited period of time.
3. Educational institutions can purchase the education license at a substantial discount.